Cake with Orange Blossom and Honey
- 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
- 100 gr sugar powder
- 100 gr butter and butter to grease the pan
- 100 gr flour and flour for the mold
- 100 gr corn flour
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 1 orange
- 1 TBSP orange blossom
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease and dust a nonstick pan with flour.
- In a bowl, combine 3 eggs and sugar, beat until it mixes and then add your melted butter, mix more.
- Sift your cornstarch, flour and yeast together into a separate bowl, then gradually introduce them into the egg bowl.
- Use 1 TBSP of orange flower water and knead it into the dough; use an orange rind if you have some too, working it into the dough.
- Beat 2 egg whites with a little salt, not a lot.
- Mix them into the dough, kneading thoroughly.
- Put it into a mold and bake for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked poke with a fork, start making frosting.
- Put in a saucepan on low heat.
- Brush the frosting on the cake, allow to cure in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!