- 25 pieces of Carambar Candy
- 3 oz butter
- About ½ cup milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (link to baking powder here)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Melt 20 Carambar candies in a saucepan with milk and butter.
- Chop the remaining 5 Carambars and set these aside for later.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with sugar; add flour and baking powder.
- Once Carambars are melted, combine with baking mixture.
- Pour mixture into a cake pan and sprinkle with the remaining small pieces of Carambar.
- Bake for 40 minutes and serve immediately with ice cream!