- 1 pie pan (30cm)
- 1 pie crust
- 1 package of Carambars (REAL ONLY!)
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Preheat oven to 180c (350F).
- Bake pastry in oven for 25 minutes; If using a pre-made pie crust, follow directions for baking.
- While baking, bring cream and Carambar candy together in a pan until boiling.
- Stir vigorously with flour and eggs until you have a consistent filling.
- Pour mixture into a cake pan and sprinkle with the remaining small pieces of Carambar.
- Once done allow to cool on stove then refrigerate. Enjoy!