Homemade French Mint Ice Cream
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: overnight
Serves: 1 people
Difficulty : Medium
- 50 CL of thick cream
- 30 Vichy pastille mint candies (about 1 package)
- Melt candy in cream in a saucepan at low heat, being careful to make sure the cream doesn’t boil.
- Cool in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- Whisk with an electric mixer for 5 minutes, then place in a freezer safe container until the mixture sets.
- Now you get a creamy mint ice cream without an ice cream maker and all the deliciousness of Vichy pastille mint candies!