Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
Difficulty : Difficult
Ingredients for dough:
- 300g of fine flour
- 1 tablespoon or 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 egg
- .4 dl oil
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 16cl Warm milk
- 2 tablespoons of Honey Lavender
Ingredients for Glazing:
- 1 egg yolk
- Powdered sugar
- Use food processor or bread maker to make your dough; if too sticky add flour – if too dry add a little milk until it has the consistency of chewed gum.
- Let stand for 30 minutes and then cut into small balls – make sure you oil your hands so dough doesn’t stick to your fingers!
- Place balls on baking sheet and sit for 30 minutes to rise.
- Preheat oven to 400F, brush balls with egg yolk and sugar, plus honey if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes, allow to cool and then eat.