Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Serves: 6 people
Difficulty : Easy
- 1 premade pizza dough (Pillsbury will work)
- 1 hunk of goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1 jar of tomato sauce or pasta sauce that you like
- 1 jar of Honey Lavender
- 1 packet of swiss cheese
- Roll out your pizza dough on a plate, coating with tomato sauce with a brush or spoon.
- Avoid using a fork, spread evenly.
- Now top pizza with thin slices of goat cheese, swiss cheese and layer again and again.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes (follow dough instructions) and then drizzle with honey lavender once it’s cooked through. Enjoy!