Madeleines with Orange Blossom
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 TBSP orange flower water
- 110g of flour
- 80g of butter
- 100g of sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- Preheat oven to 150c.
- Melt the butter and let it cool.
- Whisk your eggs and sugar together in another bowl until nice and frothy; then add the orange flower water, flour and some yeast gradually.
- Stir the batter continually as you keep adding in ingredients.
- Add the melted butter stirring well and butter the molds for the madeleines.
- Spread the dough and bake, cook for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Once done, remove and place on cooling rack.