- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 10 people
- Difficulty: Medium
300g of liquid flour mix
- 2 whole eggs
- 150g of powdered sugar
- 2 TBSP oi
- 50g melted butter
- 50cl of milk
- 5 TBSP orange flower water
- Pinch of Salt
- Mix together your flour and powdered sugar first in a mixing bowl, adding in 2 eggs, oil, melted butter, orange blossom and a pinch of salt.
- Pinch of salt is super important! Mix well before moving on to next step.
- Now pour your milk in slowly while stirring the mix from the previous step with a wooden spoon; If the mix is too thick add more milk, if the dough is too watery, don’t add milk and add a little more flour. Whisk quickly to incorporate all parts of the mix.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to thicken up.
- Use griddle or saucepan and allow it to become very hot, don’t use butter, fat or grease!
- Pour crepe mix in as desired and enjoy!